Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Introduction


I'm planning on cooking through Jamie Oliver's book, 'Jamie's Food Revolution', and blogging about it. Yes, I stole the idea from the book/movie 'Julie & Julia'. I'm a huge fan of Jamie and what he stands for. I bought his cook book, 'Jamie's Food Revolution', and I watch his show on ABC on Tuesdays at 8. I'm wanting to cook through the book, and share my thoughts and opinions on the recipes. And hopefully motivate whoever reads this to try the recipes as well. The purpose of his book is to show people that it is possible to cook simple, delicious, and affordable meals. His idea for the book is to for the reader to learn some of the recipes, teach it to 2 people, and those people teach it to 2 more people....and so on. Starting a revolution! I just figured I'd take it a step further and teach people via a blog. So, I hope you enjoy this and you cook along with me. I'd also love to hear your feedback and pictures of what you cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment